Founded in 2017, honest greens is a rapidly growing, fast-casual restaurant group with a mission to improve communities by making healthy living enjoyable, accessible, and affordable through honest food. Daily, throughout our 10 restaurants across Spain and Portugal, our hundreds of staff produce delicious food from products that are ethically sourced, organic whenever possible, unprocessed and free of artificial preservatives, additives or refined sugars. Over the coming years, we will be scaling our restaurant, geographical and digital footprint to ensure that our customers can interact with our brand wherever they are.
We are in constant innovation – always with the mission to improve life at HG as well as the experience of our customers.
We are looking for a highly motivated and hands on Human Resources Assistant. The perfect candidate is a team player, human orientated, a stellar communicator, resolutive and able to work on several projects at the same time.
You thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment and like to get your hands dirty.
The position will start off as part time, with the option of increasing to full time within the first 6 months.
In this role you will:
• Formulating detailed job descriptions and posting them.
• Receiving and Screening of CVs
• Contact candidates, carry out telephonic and presential interviews
• Follow up with candidates and carry out reference checks
• Assess relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience of the applicants
• Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc.
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
• Revising HR policies and ensuring that fair employment practices are implemented
What you need to be successful:
• Experience in the same role
• High volume recruiting
• Interviewing experience
• Experience working in the hospitality industry (preferably restaurants) is a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in Spanish and English. A third language highly valued
• Strong decision-making skills and ability to work under pressure
• Attractive wage and daily perks
• Great office in the centre of Barcelona (Diagonal/Augusta)
• Free daily food at honest greens
• Very dynamic and challenging environment
• International, open-minded and united team
• Hardware and tools needed to do the job
This role will be reporting into the HR Manager. CV's must be sent in English.