Founded in 2017, Honest Greens is a rapidly growing, fast-casual restaurant group with a mission to improve communities by making healthy living enjoyable, accessible, and affordable through honest food. Daily, throughout our 10 restaurants across Spain and Portugal, our hundreds of staff produce delicious food from products that are ethically sourced, organic whenever possible, unprocessed and free of artificial preservatives, additives or refined sugars. Over the coming years, we will be scaling our restaurant, geographical and digital footprint to ensure that our customers can interact with our brand wherever they are.
We are looking for a highly motivated and hands on Recruitment Specialist. The perfect candidate is a team player, a stellar communicator, resolutive and able to work on several projects at the same time. You thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment and like to get your hands dirty.
The position will report into our HR Manager.
In this role you will:
• Receive and screen CVs, headhunting top caliber talent for our continued expansion
• Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media, personal networks
• Candidate outreach, executing remote and presential interviews
• Assess relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience of all applicants
• Conduct candidate reference checks
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
• Play a role in adapting our HR SOP's to ensure that fair employment practices are implemented
• Formulate and publish detailed job descriptions
What you need to be successful:
•+ 3 years of experience as a recruiting specialist with a track record of employee placement
• High volume recruiting with significant interviewing experience
• Excellent analytical skills to examine resumes and find the best-suited candidates
• In-depth knowledge of hiring strategies, labor laws, and employment equity
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in Spanish and English. A third language highly valued
• Experience working in the hospitality industry (preferably restaurants) is a plus
• Strong decision-making skills and ability to work under pressure
• Attractive wage and daily perks
• Great office in the centre of Barcelona (Diagonal/Augusta)
• Free daily food at Honest Greens
• Very dynamic and challenging environment
• International, open-minded and united team
• Hardware and tools needed to do the job
This role will be reporting into the HR Manager. CV's must be sent in English.