Founded in 2017, Honest Greens is a rapidly growing, technology enabled restaurant group with a mission to improve communities by making healthy living enjoyable, accessible, and affordable. Daily, throughout our 14 restaurants across Spain and Portugal, our hundreds of staff produce delicious food from products that are ethically sourced, organic whenever possible, unprocessed, and free of artificial preservatives, additives, or refined sugars. Over the coming years, we will be scaling our restaurant, geographical and digital footprint to ensure that our customers can interact with our brand wherever they are.
We are looking for a purchasing controller to support our successful expansion. You will have the responsibility for analysing, and controlling of purchasing costs, data input, and will have a key role in ensuring the future success of the Honest Greens expansion. You will have the opportunity to make significant impact, monitor and give visibility of product metrics and KPIs.
That said, the role requires more than just controlling and budgeting. We expect you to engage with our regional directors and management directly. The ability to engage and inspire your colleagues with insights is an art that you wield with ease. The position reports to the Director of Purchasing and will work hand-in hand with our accounting department.
Does this sound like you? Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun and are passionate about being part of the Real Food Revolution? If so, let’s talk.
In this role you will:
• Master Fourth (software), having a full understanding and knowledge of the system. Be able to establish KPIs to measure all the info provided by the system, data entry and work with it on a daily basis. Keep a constant update of the menu engineering, prices and providers
• Understand and know all the suppliers involved in the processes in order to control and update the supply chain
• Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data
• Create reports for internal teams
What you need to be successful:
• 2+ years of professional business and or data analysis experience in the restaurant industry
• Demonstrated ability to manage large amounts of business data into actionable insights
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
• Familiarity with Bavel and/or Navision is a plus
• Familiarity with Fourth is a plus
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to set an meet deadlines
• Reporting and data visualization skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Private health and dental care
• Attractive wage and daily perks
• Great office in the centre of Barcelona (Diagonal/Augusta)
• Free daily food at honest greens
• Very dynamic and challenging environment
• International, open-minded and united team
• Hardware and tools needed to do the job
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs