Founded in 2017, Honest Greens is a rapidly growing, fast-casual restaurant group and lifestyle brand, with a mission to improve communities by making healthy living enjoyable, accessible, and affordable through honest food. Daily, throughout our 11 restaurants across Spain and Portugal, our hundreds of staff produce delicious food from products that are ethically sourced, organic whenever possible, unprocessed, and free of artificial preservatives, additives or refined sugars. Over the coming years, we will be scaling our restaurant, geographical and digital footprint to ensure that our customers can interact with our brand wherever they are.
At honest greens, we are building the healthiest and most seamless customer corporate food experience in the market. This is a game changer and we are looking for a Partnerships Specialist to help us grow and develop all the new business, challenges and opportunities we will face. This role will be reporting into our Head of Partnerships.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Build the next generation of international food platform.
- Pitch Honest Base and Honest Catering opportunities to our partners.
- Channel all partners feedbacks to adequate our selling strategy.
- Run all aspects of the Account Management process (identify growth initiatives and put in place plans to address and conduct quarterly business reviews) with the objective of growing the overall production of the partnership and ensuring its long term success.
- Source, identify and qualify potential partners for strategic alignment and product fit.
- Optimise our sales funnel, operations and logistics processes.
- Drive partnerships discussions and coordinate requirements externally with the partner and internally with the operations team, including the development of new processes, features and product.
- Create and review supporting materials for external and internal purposes (e.g. presentations for prospective partners, documenting internal processes and progress tracking of actual partners).
- Assemble and manage partners’ assets to ensure an excellent internal communication on site (physical signs, email campaigns, branding…).
- Participate in the creation of early stage and fast growing projects where you’ll witness the evolution from 360º.
This is you:
- Business degree or related professional qualification.
- 1-2 years of Business Development and/or Sales/Marketing experience under your belt.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish, portuguese is a plus.
- Autonomous, focused and goal-oriented.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to be part of projects of varying size and scope simultaneously, while prioritising appropriately.
- Positive attitude to winning new business and win as one team mentality.
- Proactive and ready to get your hands dirty.
- Ability to multi-task & flexible attitude.
- Familiarity with the Spanish companies/startups market.
- Hands-on mentality and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Eager to experiment and learn.
- Available to travel up to 10-20% of the time
- Daily perks
- Great office in the centre of Barcelona (Diagonal/Via Augusta)
- Free daily food at honest greens
- Very dynamic and challenging environment
- International, open-minded and united team
- Hardware and tools needed to do the job
Please submit your resume in English.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs