About the job
Founded in 2017, Honest Greens is a rapidly growing, fast-casual restaurant group with a mission to improve communities by making healthy living enjoyable, accessible, and affordable through honest food. Daily, throughout our 10 restaurants across Spain and Portugal, our hundreds of staff produce delicious food from products that are ethically sourced, organic whenever possible, unprocessed, and free of artificial preservatives, additives or refined sugars. Over the coming years, we will be scaling our restaurant, geographical and digital footprint to ensure that our customers can interact with our brand wherever they are.
We are looking for a Partnerships intern to help us grow our Honest Base program.
Honest Base is a new program created for spaces, such as offices, co-workings, universities, residences or gyms with which we deliver our healthy, tasty and environmentally friendly food at the same time, every day by ordering through our app, without delivery costs and many discounts and benefits. This role will be reporting into our Head of Partnerships.
Be a part of a team where you will
● Help us build the next generation of international food platform
● Pitch Honest Base opportunities to our partners
● Channel all partners feedbacks to adequate our selling strategy
● Optimize our sales funnel and logistics processes
● Participate in an early stage and fast growing project where you’ll witness the evolution from 360o
In this role you will:
● Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
● Market research for potential partners
● Follow up with potential leads
● Generate timely sales reports
● Create activation events for partners
● Assist in closing sales deals
● Manage the CRM
● Business degree or related professional qualification
● Proficiency in English and Spanish
● Focused and goal-oriented
● Pro-active and ready to get your hands dirty
● Hands-on and autonomous
● Paid internship and daily perks
● Great office in the centre of Barcelona (Diagonal/Augusta)
● Free daily food at honest greens
● Very dynamic and challenging environment
● International, open-minded and united team
● Hardware and tools needed to do the job
CV's must be sent in English.