Founded in 2017, Honest Greens is a rapidly growing, fast-casual restaurant group with a mission to improve communities by making healthy living enjoyable, accessible, and affordable through honest food. Daily, throughout our 10 restaurants across Spain and Portugal, our hundreds of staff produce delicious food from products that are ethically sourced, organic whenever possible, unprocessed, and free of artificial preservatives, additives or refined sugars. Over the coming years, we will be scaling our restaurant, geographical and digital footprint to ensure that our customers can interact with our brand wherever they are.
We are looking for an awesome product-oriented Lifecycle Marketing Manager to own the strategy and execution of end-to-end lifecycle marketing initiatives, ranging from first click to retention initiatives, with a focus on instilling loyalty within our ever-growing customer base. This will be our first internal Marketing hire and will play a strategic role in owning the development of the customer journey, defining landmarks along the way, and executing programs that drive deeper engagement with Honest Greens customers.
The ideal candidate will have no problem rolling up their sleeves and working directly with customers to understand the wants and needs of the market, while ensuring that relevant programs are being created for all stages of the customer journey.
Does this sound like you? Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun and are passionate about being part of the Real Food Revolution? If so, let’s talk.
In this role you will:
• Develop Honest Green’s customer lifecycle stages and create strategic initiatives for each stage of the customer journey, which include onboarding, engagement, and retention
• Own the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email, in-app, SMS, browser, and push lifecycle marketing campaigns (building & sending campaigns, pulling audience segments, a/b testing & reporting)
• Gain deep customer empathy and understanding of the challenges and triumphs that our users encounter as they order with Honest Greens
• Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Design and Engineering and our external agency to deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys
• Work with PDE to develop internal tools to fully optimize automation technologies, including event tagging and reporting implementation
• Be the in-house expert in our marketing automation and platform tools to engage and convert prospects and customers across the customer journey
• Ensure high quality and error-free implementation, testing and QA of lifecycle marketing campaigns
• Continuously conduct A/B tests and analyse results to develop insights that improve acquisition, retention, conversion rate, and customer loyalty
• Develop creative briefs and work with designers and copywriters to create compelling creative that drives results
• Own post-campaign reporting and share with stakeholders to drive transparency
• Test and develop strategies for testing new communication channels
What you need to be successful:
• 3-5 years’ work experience in CRM/lifecycle marketing, product marketing or related fields, preferably in B2C
• Successful track record of marketing initiatives that drive revenue
• Experience owning channels such as email, in-app messages or push notifications
• Working experience creating multi-variant lifecycle campaigns based upon user data
• Expertise with Sendgrid, OneSignal, Urban Airship and/or a similar platform
• Data-driven and analytical: you absolutely love data! And understand how to use it to improve your strategies and campaigns
• A customer-first mindset when approaching projects
• Organization and efficiency — you can take on complex projects and own them from start to finish
• Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Extreme ownership, a can-do attitude
• Fluent in Spanish, and English and other second languages are a strong plus
A little more about you:
• Experience working in a fast-growing tech start-up / scale-up
• SQL and HTML experience
• Attractive wage and daily perks
• Great office in the centre of Barcelona (Diagonal/Augusta)
• Free daily food at honest greens
• Very dynamic and challenging environment
• International, open-minded, and united team
• Hardware and tools needed to do the job
This role will be reporting into the COO.