Founded in 2017, Honest Greens is a rapidly growing, fast-casual restaurant group with a mission to improve communities by making healthy living enjoyable, accessible, and affordable through honest food. Daily, throughout our 10 restaurants across Spain and Portugal, our hundreds of staff produce delicious food from products that are ethically sourced, organic whenever possible, unprocessed and free of artificial preservatives, additives or refined sugars.
Over the coming years, we will be scaling our restaurant, geographical and digital footprint to ensure that our customers can interact with our brand wherever they are. Our new digital products (consumer facing and internal) which we’re building from the ground up have huge potential to drive additional customer and revenue growth while maximizing operational efficiency, and ultimately play a role in how we’ll build the next generation of restaurants. We see this as an amazing opportunity to join the company to support our digital products as we scale.
Are you a tech-savvy, highly motivated IT Support Specialist with an exceptional ability to manage various stakeholders and see projects through to completion? Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun at work and building something awesome? If so, let’s talk!
This role will be reporting into our CX Manager.
In this role you will:
• Become an expert on our POS software, acting as the liaison between our restaurant and tech teams, ensuring the software is working as expected and filtering any issues/improvements to the relevant team
• Support the internal Product, Design and Engineering team in projects related to the POS
• Offer support to any internal issues the team experiences (email, app, Wi-Fi etc)
• Monitor and manage all SaaS products for the honest greens team
• Regularly report status and events to the project stakeholders
• Improve the project documentation and the processes at each milestone
• Help manage the relationship with our IT infrastructure partners within our restaurants
What you need to be successful:
• IT project management experience preferred
• Fluent in Spanish and English is a plus
• Experience in managing multiple projects/stakeholders at the same time and seeing things through to completion
• Extreme ownership, a can-do attitude
• Excellent communicator who can work well within a dynamic team and manage interactions with other parts of the organisation
• Proficiency in using and managing software and CMS platforms
• Computer proficiency and ability in creating analytical reports in programs such as the Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Team player who is willing to stand up and put forward ideas