Founded in 2017, Honest Greens is a rapidly growing, fast-casual restaurant group with a mission to improve communities by making healthy living enjoyable, accessible, and affordable through honest food. Daily, throughout our 10 restaurants across Spain and Portugal, our hundreds of staff produce delicious food from products that are ethically sourced, organic whenever possible, unprocessed, and free of artificial preservatives, additives, or refined sugars. Over the coming years, we will be scaling our restaurant, geographical and digital footprint to ensure that our customers can interact with our brand wherever they are.
Honest Beans is our in-house speciality coffee store where customers can order the highest quality speciality coffee served with latte-art and great friendly service. In addition, we offer a selection of plant-based, gluten free and refined sugar free desserts and snacks as well breakfast and brunch items (made in the restaurant’s kitchen).
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on Head of Honest Beans to own and direct a multi-unit portfolio of stores by planning strategies and consistent implementation. You are a leader and you will enjoy the journey of building extraordinary teams, creating phenomenal customer experiences, impacting growth across Honest Greens stores and being part of local communities.
The ideal candidate will have no problem rolling up their sleeves and working directly with our teams and customers to understand the wants and needs of the market, while ensuring that relevant programs are being created to ensure the continued growth of the business.
Does this sound like you? Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun and are passionate about being part of the Real Food Revolution? If so, let’s talk.
In this role you will:
• Grow a portfolio of successful stores: develop regional-level strategies to achieve each store’s financial, operational, and customer-service goals, while addressing each store’s unique strengths and challenges
• Develop and implement store-specific sales goals based on Company KPIs and clearly communicate action plans to store employees to drive performance
• Track, analyse, and report individual store performance and communicate areas of opportunity to drive growth
• Partner with Recruiting to build strategies for attracting, recruiting, interviewing, and hiring top talent
• Plan and execute strategies to drive marketing efforts and increase Honest Beans’ awareness
• Provide teams with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities - building effective teams
• Work efficiently in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment and handle multiple challenging tasks with ease to meet individual and team performance standards
• Utilise strong interpersonal skills to communicate and interact with customers and Team Members at all levels
• Live and breathe our values and drive our culture throughout the Honest Beans teams
What you need to be successful:
• Successful track record as a Regional Manager or equivalent level position
• Experience in a high volume, complex and fast-paced environment
• 5+ years of hospitality or retail experience managing 3 or more stores, departments or units, P&L, inventory, operations, and customer service
• 5+ years of management experience leading a team of 6 or more, including training and coaching, with strong leadership and communication skills
• 3+ years of experience in a customer service-oriented role
• Very strong organisational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Data-driven and analytical: significant financial management experience
• Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Extreme ownership, a can-do attitude
• Fluent in Spanish, and English and other second languages are a strong plus
A little more about you:
• Consistent track record of successfully growing new and existing store locations
• Attractive wage and daily perks
• Great Co-Work in the centre of Madrid
• Free daily food at Honest Greens
• Very dynamic and challenging environment
• International, open-minded, and united team
• Hardware and tools needed to do the job
This role will be based in Madrid and reporting into the Director of Restaurant Operations.