We are Honest Greens, an innovative, passionate, and rapidly expanding restaurant group with one mission: improve society through real food. We do things differently in our industry, embracing - and creating - new restaurant trends and technologies that allow us to make healthy food affordable, convenient, and incredible delicious. We believe this will help people in our communities live longer, happier and more sustainable lives. Over the coming years, we will be scaling our restaurant, geographical and digital footprint to ensure that our customers can interact with our brand wherever they are.
We are looking for a creative Designer to collaborate with our new marketing team, working on campaigns across digital, social, CRM and brand media channels. You will be responsible for developing new, innovative concepts and designs that increase brand engagement and conversion metrics. You will work closely with marketing, external designers, product & engineering, and our restaurant teams.
Does this sound like you? Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun and are passionate about being part of the Real Food Revolution? If so, let’s talk.
In this role you will:
- You’ll bring fresh and inspiring ideas to our campaigns that help promote our brand and engage our audience
- Work in a dynamic environment across digital channels, print, in-store signage and collaterals, marketing campaigns, among others.
- Work in close coordination with the marketing, product and restaurant ops team to take on briefs and work closely with stakeholders to develop initial concepts and final delivery
- Work with the marketing team on the day-to-day design tasks, projects and campaigns
- Artwork final designs, localise and roll out marketing design assets
- Help drive consistency of brand experience across marketing and product by inputting to cross-team sharing sessions
- Work across digital channels including performance marketing, B2B, CRM and brand-led channels such as social media, ASO and display
- Create physical marketing merchandise & materials for events & other team activities when needed
- Support other teams (i.e. Partnerships) with marketing design materials when needed
What you need to be successful:
- 3+ years experience in Graphic Design
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain brand consistency across various design projects
- A genuine passion for marketing design and understanding of how to drive the best response for our creative approaches
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts and designs through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps, and prototypes, using Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects), Keynote, and similar tools.
- A comprehensive approach when tackling new projects, from ideation, conceptualization and design to final delivery.
- Experience in creating AAFF assets for printing and coordinate with suppliers.
- Experience in art direction for campaigns and photo shoots.
- Experience with video editing software and motion design (desirable)
- Organization and efficiency — you can take on complex projects and own them from start to finish
- An awareness of the nuances of approach needed for different marketing channels and platforms
- Understanding of the need to localise designs to suit varying market needs
- A customer-first mindset when approaching projects
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- A can-do attitude
- Fluent in Spanish and ah high level of English; other second languages are a strong plus
- Attractive wage and daily perks
- Great office in the centre of Barcelona (Diagonal/Augusta)
- Free daily food at honest greens
- Very dynamic and challenging environment
- International, open-minded, and united team
- Hardware and tools needed to do the job
This role will be reporting into our Senior Graphic Designer
Please include your salary range when applying.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs