Founded in 2017, Honest Greens is a rapidly growing, fast-casual restaurant group and lifestyle brand, with a mission to improve communities by making healthy living enjoyable, accessible, and affordable through honest food. Daily, throughout our 11 restaurants across Spain and Portugal, our hundreds of staff produce delicious food from products that are ethically sourced, organic whenever possible, unprocessed, and free of artificial preservatives, additives or refined sugars. Over the coming years, we will be scaling our restaurant, geographical and digital footprint to ensure that our customers can interact with our brand wherever they are.
Our new digital product which we’re building from the ground up has huge potential to drive additional customer and revenue growth while maximizing operational efficiency, and ultimately plays a role in how we’ll build the next generation of restaurants.
We see this as an amazing opportunity to join the company as we build our product and scale globally.
Are you an experienced Frontend Engineer with extensive programming Experience in Vue.js?
Do you want to be part of building a World Class product from the ground up? Is your code fast, efficient and reliable?
Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun at work and building something awesome? If so, let’s talk!
This role will be reporting into our Head of Engineering. You will be the first Frontend hire to help build and lead a next-generation international food platform.
In this role you will:
• Design and build world-class products using Vue.js Quasar framework for both Web and Mobile apps
• Write top-level code and documentation
• Help to drive the product forward
• Participate in our technical discussions on developing product features
• Promote standards in code development and delivery.
What you need to be successful:
• 2+ years of experience as a Vue.js engineer
• 4+ years of experience as Frontend developer
• Ability to translate UI designs to mobile layouts with pixel precision
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Able to operate effortlessly within concepts such Virtual DOM or component lifecycle
• Knowledge of Capacitor or Cordova is a plus
• Knowledge of Jest for UI component testing is a plus
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as ESLint, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
• Experience with best practices in mobile design (human interface guidelines, threading, bandwidth considerations etc.)
• Good communicator who can work well within a delivery team and manage interactions with other parts of the organisation
• Very enthusiastic about user interface and customer experience centric
• Team player who is willing to stand up and put forward ideas
• Experience working in a fast-growing tech start-up / scale-up
• Extreme ownership, a can-do attitude
• Fluent in Spanish and English
A little more about you:
• You are open-minded and proactive
• You are a problem solver, no matter the language
• You’re used to working with best practices and design patterns
• Real-world Experience working in Agile teams
• Private health and dental care
• Attractive wage and daily perks (fresh fruits, unlimited drinks)
• Great office in the centre of Barcelona (Diagonal/Augusta)
• Free daily food at honest greens
• Very dynamic and challenging environment
• 30% remote work possible
• International, open-minded and united team
• Hardware and tools needed to do the job
• This role will be reporting into the Head of Engineering