We are Honest Greens, an innovative, passionate, and rapidly expanding restaurant lifestyle brand with one mission: improve society through real food. We do things differently in our industry, embracing - and creating - new restaurant trends and technologies that allow us to make healthy food affordable, convenient, and incredible delicious. We believe this will help people in our communities live longer, happier and more sustainable lives.
We are looking for a motivated and hands on Senior Financial controller, who will thrive in a creative and entrepreneurial environment. You will be planning and managing all day to day financial activities with respect to budgets, costs, forecasting, analysis and internal financial reporting. Your main responsibilities setting up and managing standards and processes for operational KPIs of the company.
In this role you will:
- Define, analyze, and control shows budget and deviations.
- Consolidation of the Group monthly.
- Managament Accounts monthly reporting.
- Control of Cash Flow and Group Treasury.
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business.
- Development of reports and operational KPIs.
- Propose and contribute to implementing process improvements to optimize results.
- Coordinate and Control Group Audits.
- Provide financial analysis and recommendations for decision making.
- Graduates in Business Administration, Economics or similar field.
- At least 6 years of experience (experience in auditing at a Big4 is a plus).
- Experience with PowerBI.
- Advanced user of MS-Office (Master in Excel)
- Good English skills (writing and presentations)
- Critical approach, analytical and methodical
- Organized and details oriented
- Good communication and presentation skills and empathetic
- Attractive wage and daily perks
- Great office in the centre of Barcelona (Diagonal/Augusta)
- Free daily food at honest greens
- Very dynamic and challenging environment
- International, open-minded, and united team
- Hardware and tools needed to do the job
This role will be reporting into the Chief Financial Officer.