We are Honest Greens, an innovative, passionate, and rapidly expanding restaurant lifestyle brand with one mission: improve society through real food. We do things differently in our industry, embracing - and creating - new restaurant trends and technologies that allow us to make healthy food affordable, convenient, and incredible delicious. We believe this will help people in our communities live longer, happier and more sustainable lives.
We are looking for an awesome product-oriented and data-first Digital Marketing Manager to own the strategy and execution of end-to-end digital marketing initiatives, ranging from first click to retention initiatives, with a focus on instilling loyalty within our ever-growing customer base. This hire will join our growing Marketing team and play a strategic role in owning the development of the customer journey, defining landmarks along the way, and executing programs that drive deeper engagement with Honest Greens customers.
The ideal candidate will have no problem rolling up their sleeves and working directly with customers to understand the wants and needs of the market, while ensuring that relevant programs are being created for all stages of the customer journey.
Does this sound like you? Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun and are passionate about being part of the Real Food Revolution? If so, let’s talk.
In this role you will:
- Develop Honest Green’s customer lifecycle stages and drive strategic initiatives for each stage of the customer journey, which include new user acquisition, activation, and retention
- Own the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email, in-app, SMS, browser, and push lifecycle marketing campaigns (building & sending campaigns, pulling audience segments, a/b testing & reporting)
- Gain deep customer empathy and understanding of the challenges and triumphs that our users encounter as they order with Honest Greens
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Design and Engineering and to deliver compelling new acquisition funnels and personalized customer journeys
- Be the in-house expert in our marketing automation and platform tools to engage and convert prospects and customers across the customer journey
- Ensure high quality and error-free implementation, testing and QA of all marketing campaigns
- Continuously conduct A/B tests and analyse results to develop insights that improve acquisition, retention, conversion rate, and customer loyalty
- Develop creative briefs and work with designers and copywriters to create compelling creative that drives results
- Own post-campaign reporting and share with stakeholders to drive transparency
What you need to be successful:
- 3-5 years’ work experience in CRM/lifecycle marketing, product marketing or related fields, preferably in B2C
- Successful track record of marketing initiatives that drive revenue
- Working experience creating multi-variant lifecycle campaigns based upon user data
- Expertise with an automation platform
- Data-driven and analytical: you absolutely love data! And understand how to use it to improve your strategies and campaigns
- A customer-first mindset when approaching projects
- Organization and efficiency — you can take on complex projects and own them from start to finish
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Extreme ownership, a can-do attitude
- Fluent in Spanish, and English and other second languages are a strong plus
A plus if you have:
- Experience working in a fast-growing tech start-up / scale-up
- SQL and HTML experience
- Attractive wage and daily perks
- Great office in the centre of Barcelona (Diagonal/Augusta)
- Free daily food at honest greens
- Very dynamic and challenging environment
- International, open-minded, and united team
- Hardware and tools needed to do the job
This role will be reporting into the Chief Digital Officer.